You can customize your notification settings from your profile.
📝 NOTE: The screenshots and instructions in this section are from a desktop view of a community.
1. Select Account & Privacy Settings from the MeBox.
2. Select Notification Preferences from the right-hand list of options.
3. Use the checkboxes to set which notifications you want to receive and how (Email i.e the inbox icon on the right, Popup i.e. the bell icon on the left, or both).
- Clear both checkboxes for notifications that you do not want to receive.
4. When finished, click Save Preferences at the bottom of the page to apply your changes.
Email vs. Popup
When choosing how to receive notifications, you have two options:
- Check the Email box to have emails sent to your profile and personal inboxes.
✔️ TIP: In your personal inbox, these emails may end up in your Spam folder, so be sure to check there if you don't see them.
- Check the Popup box to have a popup display directly in the Vanilla community, at the bottom-left of the screen. These occur in near real-time.