Last Updated: January 20, 2023
Thank you for being part of the Production Health Community (the "Community"), hosted by Augury. To ensure the best experience for all members, we have put together some basic guidelines for participation. By joining and using this Community, you agree that you have read and will follow these guidelines.
If you have questions, please contact us via: email@example.com. In order to preserve an environment that encourages both kind and productive conversations, we reserve the right to suspend or end membership in the Community for anyone who doesn’t follow these rules.
The Production Health Community is a place to share knowledge, skills and experience through ongoing conversation. Together, let’s build a collaborative environment and ensure everyone feels welcome to participate and contribute.
If we need to, we’ll edit, remove or merge content as we deem fit to maintain the quality of content in the Community.
Posts that are mean (you know - hateful, inflammatory, harassing, etc.) will have to be taken down. As your parents might have said, if you don't have something nice to say, just don't say it.
It is OK to disagree, but be sure to politely criticize ideas, not people. Focus on the content of posts and not on the people making them. Please extend the benefit of the doubt to newer guests and members; there’s no such thing as a stupid question.
Respect intellectual property. Only post content that you have personally created or have permission to use and have properly attributed to the content creator.
Create good content.
Maybe your question has already been asked. Do a search first before posting!
Short and clear titles are faster to read and make it easier for everyone to search for content.
Utilize the tagging feature when searching for content and add tags to your posts.
Try to stay on the original topic within a thread; if you want to talk about something other than the original post, please create a new thread.
We’d love to hear your successes, challenges, constructive feedback, questions and goals, rather than the products or services you provide. If you’ve found a product or service helpful, please share your experience, but don’t try to sell.
You, as a Community member, are not allowed to send unsolicited direct, private messages offering your services to other users.
Information posted on the discussion groups is available for all to see. All content is subject to libel, slander and antitrust laws.
Improve the discussion - the more you give, the more you get back.
Remember when you posted that question and needed help right away with an answer? Being an active member of the Community (like adding your own comments and feedback to other questions) helps everyone get the answers they need.
Try to provide full, complete and reproducible information so Community members can answer your question. Unfortunately, vague questions will only get vague answers.
Send messages such as "thanks for the information" or "me too" to individuals, not to the entire thread.
Update your notifications in each category, group and in your profile to ensure that you don’t miss relevant posts.
If you are changing email addresses, you do not need to remove yourself from the Community and rejoin under your new email address. Simply change your profile.
Make meaningful connections - you never know who you’re gonna meet.
Augury users are a brilliant group of leaders. Trust us, our team learns something new from you every day! We built this Community to provide a space where all of our users can connect and share ideas, explore use cases, connect around shared experiences and talk about custom solutions, and discuss how they use Augury. Take advantage - leverage the cumulative knowledge of this group to power your own success.
Fill out your entire profile to give others a sense of your expertise and experience when they are reading your posts - the more information, the better. Your email will be hidden by default and will only be made public if you choose to make it public.
Contact others in the Community by either mentioning them in a post with the @ symbol or sending them a message directly from your Community inbox.
The relationships you build with your fellow Community members are your own. When connecting with someone one-on-one, we recommend looking at a user's profile and their history of comments, check their LinkedIn profile or do some research on your own before teaming up!
Use appropriate channels for product support and issue escalation.
For questions related to how you’ve implemented things in your environment, ask your Augury Customer Success Manager to log a case with Augury Support or submit your issue to Augury Support. Your customer success manager can assist you with escalating issues and troubleshooting possible authorization or security bugs.
Never describe potential security vulnerabilities or inappropriate authorization bugs in Community posts.
Safe Harbor for forward-looking statements
All comments and statements from Augury regarding features, functionality and services that are not yet currently available, statements relating to the expected performance or benefits of our offerings, and any other statements on expectations or beliefs are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult to predict, many of which are outside of our control. Therefore, you should not rely on any forward-looking statements that we may make.
If you see something, say something - be our eyes and ears.
The Augury team makes its best efforts to ensure content is easy to find, and that everyone is following the guidelines outlined here. However, there are a lot more of you than there are of us, so be sure to send any feedback or comments our way!
Message the Community manager about any post that you believe is inappropriate or out of place and we will review it.
Send any feedback about how we can improve the Community experience to our team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE LEGAL STUFF
In this document, “User Content” means any material Community members upload, comments they post or other content that Community members provide to the Community.
BE HONEST AND TRUTHFUL
- Any information, advice, recommendation or User Content you provide needs to be genuine and based on your own true experience.
- Do not mislead users or distort or omit material information.
- Do not post any User Content pertaining to a certain service, brand or product if there is a material connection between yourself and any such service, brand or product referred to in your User Content, without first notifying and receiving Augury’s prior written approval. A ‘material connection’ is any connection that might affect the weight or credibility that readers give your User Content (for example, the existence of a business or family relationship, your receipt of monetary or other form of benefit from a company or person, etc.).
You may not, under any circumstances:
- Post User Content that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; is racial, sexual, religious, contains nudity, or is otherwise objectionable or offensive; promotes or incites violence or violates any applicable law or regulation, including by promoting illegal products or controlled substances.
- Post User Content or a link to User Content that infringes or violates Augury's or someone else’s intellectual property or other proprietary rights, or that discloses, aids or facilitates the disclosure of Augury's or of someone else’s confidential information, including business practices or implementation specifics.
- Disseminate, disclose or publish confidential Augury information shared on the Community (for example, future product functionality and update schedules) in public forums such as social media, blogs or external discussion groups.
- Post User Content or a link to User Content containing malicious User Content, including, without limitation, viruses, malware or spyware.
- Harass, abuse or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse or harm of, another person or group.
- Impersonate any person, including, without limitation, another Community user or an Augury employee.
- Post any information that you are not comfortable sharing with another person. Never post personally identifiable information (PII). Always remove or black out personally identifiable information in screenshots or attachments.
- Publish, or threat to publish, any content that reveals information about, or the identity of, another person.
- Imply or suggest that your posting is endorsed or approved by Augury (unless that’s really the case!). Content downloaded from the Community may only be used in compliance with your company’s applicable agreement with Augury. For trademark or logo-related questions or permissions, please contact the Community manager.
- Use the Community, without Augury’s explicit written authorization, for any commercial purpose. Any commercial activity may also be subject to additional terms or an agreement, at Augury’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Run automated tests or scripts. Automated scripts or bots are not allowed on the Community.
COMPLY WITH THE LAW AND OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You will not, under any circumstances:
- Use the Community, intentionally or unintentionally, in violation or breach of any applicable law or regulation, or in a way that may put Augury in violation or breach of any applicable law or regulation or in a way that promotes the violation or breach of any applicable law or regulation.
- Copy, download, modify or distribute User Content from the Augury Community or any other content appearing on the Augury website or app, except with Augury’s express written permission.
When you create, upload or contribute User Content, you represent to us that:
- Your use of the Community, including, without limitation, your User Content, does not violate these Community guidelines or any applicable laws.
- You will not use the Community (unless explicitly agreed upon by Augury in writing by entering into a written agreement which will include the terms for such usage) for: (i) placing or delivering advertising materials, sponsorship, or promotions; and/or (ii) creating content items for the benefit of a third party that has either commissioned and/or paid for the creation of such items and/or received it for free or as add-ons as part of a sponsorship packages.
- You have obtained all rights (including intellectual property rights) and approvals, necessary to grant Augury the license provided herein in connection with the User Content, and that your use of the User Content doesn’t conflict with any permits or licenses you may have granted to others.
- You are solely responsible for the User Content, and assume all risks associated with it, including any person’s reliance on its accuracy or claims that might stem from such User Content, as well as any liability, cost, expense or loss to Augury or to any third party resulting from such User Content.
- You understand that we are under no obligation and do not guarantee that the User Content will be displayed or promoted on the Community.
- You understand that although we exercise reasonable efforts to preserve the materials stored in the Community, you are solely responsible for creating back-ups of your User Content, and we shall not be responsible or liable in any way for the failure to preserve your User Content.
GRANT OF LICENSE
When you create, publish, post, upload or contribute User Content, you grant Augury an irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, transferable, perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable license to:
- Use, copy, store, publish, display, make publicly available, link, distribute, reproduce, download, translate, modify, adapt, create derivative works of and otherwise use the User Content, and to allow Augury to sublicense others to do so, for the purpose of providing, publishing, embedding, distributing or promoting Augury's services (including for any advertising or commercial purposes related thereto). You agree to irrevocably waive (and cause to be waived) any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to User Content; and
- Identify and credit you as the creator or translator of such User Content and use any information that you have provided during your registration to the Community feature in connection with the publication, distribution, advertising or promotion of the User Content. However, this does not require or obligate us to provide such credit, if any, to you, and we reserve the right to omit such credit at our sole discretion.
The license detailed in this section will remain in full force and effect for perpetuity, regardless of the termination of your account or your use of Augury's services (including if you decided to delete your User Content), for any reason whatsoever.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; WARRANTY DISCLAIMER; INDEMNIFICATION
- Augury reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any User Content or other data or to restrict, suspend or terminate any user’s access to all or any part of the Community at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. You agree that Augury accepts no liability whatsoever if it refuses to post your User Content or edits, restricts or removes it, or restricts, suspends or terminates your access to the Community.
- You acknowledge that Augury may monitor User Content in an attempt to ensure User Content complies with applicable law and these guidelines or other Augury policies or terms and conditions; however, nothing contained herein or elsewhere in Augury’s policies or terms and conditions, shall be construed as requiring Augury to monitor or edit the User Content. If at any time Augury chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor or edit User Content, Augury shall not be regarded as assuming any responsibility for anything submitted, or as having any obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate materials or information or as having any responsibility for the conduct of any user.
- Augury does not endorse and has no control over what users post or submit as User Content. Augury makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy and reliability of any material or information posted as User Content. Augury assumes no responsibility or liability for User Content. You agree to release Augury and its affiliates, together with their respective employees, agents, officers, directors and shareholders, from any and all liability and obligations whatsoever in connection with or arising from your User Content.
- To the fullest extent permissible under law, Augury shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any User Content posted on or through the Community, or from the conduct of any users, whether online or offline. THE COMMUNITY AND ANY USER CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND AS AVAILABLE WITH ALL FAULTS, AND AUGURY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL AUGURY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF AUGURY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT AUGURY'S LIABILITY CANNOT BE FULLY EXCLUDED IN AN APPLICABLE JURISDICTION, IN SUCH CASE AUGURY’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE(S) WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS (US$100.00). THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS CUMULATIVE AND NOT PER INCIDENT. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Augury and its affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party (including any competent authority) arising out of or in connection with: (i) your breach of these Community guidelines, (ii) violation of any applicable laws; or (iii) any User Content you post.