Enhance Your Machine Reliability with Accurate Metadata

🚀 Unlock the Power of Machine Metadata! 🚀

Ever wondered about the true value of machine metadata? Our latest video dives deep into this essential topic, highlighting how up-to-date and accurate metadata can significantly enhance the diagnostic and reliability insights of your machines. Here’s a quick summary of what you’ll learn:

🛠 Why Machine Metadata Matters:

• Improved Diagnostics: Accurate metadata helps Augury’s reliability experts (like me) and machine learning algorithms understand your machines better, enabling early fault detection and timely notifications.
  • Key Components: Includes machine images, data like make and model, configuration details, speeds, and bearing numbers.

📈 Steps to Improve Your Machine Metadata:

1. Update Images: Ensure clear, comprehensive images of your machines are available, including all relevant components and sensor locations.
  2. Check Metadata Accuracy: Verify that all machine configuration details are accurate, noting differences in components such as sheave sizes and bearing part numbers.
  3. Use Additional Information Fields: Don’t forget to utilize the “Additional Information” text field for any other critical details.

🔧 How to Update Machine Metadata:

• Navigate to the machine page and expand the machine and IoT information section.
  • Use the three-dots menu to select Edit and update the necessary fields or upload new images.
  • Save your changes and verify the data.

🎥 Watch the Full Video for Detailed Guidance: