Manufacturing Day is Oct 6th!

Hello Endpointers,

Sara from the content team here at Augury 😁 It turns out that the first Friday in October is officially Manufacturing Day! (That's this week - who's ready to celebrate?πŸŽ‰)

According to The Manufacturing Institute, "As manufacturers seek to fill 4 million high-skill, high-tech and high-paying jobs over the next decade, MFG Day empowers manufacturers to come together to address their collective challenges and build excitement about manufacturing careers so they can help their communities and future generations thrive."

Will you help me put together a great article on Manufacturing Day? I just need you to share one piece of advice you have for students who may be considering a manufacturing career.πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ“

Why is manufacturing a great career path? How can they shine using their talents in manufacturing? Why should they choose manufacturing over other high-tech, high-paying options?

Please drop a comment - I'd love to hear your thoughts! TIA!

Comments

• Lwhitehead
    Lwhitehead ✭✭✭

Im happy I chose the technical side of manufacturing. I have learend how machines work at home and on the job. Manufacting directs one to think in depth. Manufacturing teaches one examine for parable cause, come up with a solution, execute a plan, and then become aware. Manufacturing teaches one to become aware of safety and our enviroment.

• Thanks Lwhitehead! I appreciate your input - great insight!

Categories